Saturday, January 3, 2009

Discount Designer

If you are anything like me, designer clothes and handbags are not wants but NEEDS!  But I also realize that my budget can't always handle the latest high-priced item, and for this reason I love a sale.  I recently found two websites that offer their versions of sample sales but online. These are private sales that last for short periods of time or as long as the merchandise does. The prices start at 50% off of retail value and there are legitimate designer items available. The first site is www.glit.com and the second is www.hautelook.com.  Both sites are free to register for and offer $25 for each friend referral. Checkout what I found currently on sale at each site-a Marc by Marc Jacobs Dress and a Trace of Kale patent leather bag-steals for any fashionista.  Indulge quickly because the sales are only for 12-48 hours or how ever long the goods last.  Plus they are guaranteed authentic.  What could be better? Fashion First...Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search