Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Rachel Zoe Project is Back

After much anticipation for any fashion lover...the Rachel Zoe Project is finally back on Bravo!!! I am in love. Her show gives an inside glimpse into the the life of a celebrity stylist. The first episode dropped us directly into award season with the Golden Globes along with all the usual suspects: Rachel herself, her husband Roger, and assistants Brad and Taylor. I do not know how I'm going to study this semester with this on the air. And did I mention Rachel and Rodger are George Washington University Alums (Awww G-Dub!) so there is hope for the aspiring fashionistas like myself at schools like GW!!! Here's the trailer from season two, and make sure you catch The Rachel Zoe Project Monday nights at 10P/EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search